SURGE is the latest way Spacecubed is supporting the wider startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Western Australia.
If you have an idea for a meetup group, workshop or course and need some support getting it off the ground, Spacecubed can help you get some traction. Through supporting events directed at networking and learning, we aim to increase the range and diversity of learning options available to both Spacecubed members and the broader community.
SURGE is currently supporting such events at Spacecubed and FLUX as Morning Startup, Codemasters institute and Perth Web Girls among many others.
By applying for SURGE, Spacecubed will offer the space and resources you need for a successful meetup or workshop to connect like-minded individuals and turn your ideas into action. This is an exciting way for us to "support the supporters" of new ideas and help build a sustainable and resilient ecosystem.
- Discount usage of meeting or event spaces at Spacecubed and FLUX
- Promotion of your event to our community of over 800 members and social networks
- Connection to potential partners and additional supporters
- Support to get your idea off the ground through mentorship from the Spacecubed Team
You should apply if your initiative aims to support:
- Small Businesses
- Not for Profits
- Social Enterprises
- Inclusivity and Diversity
Applications are ongoing and we encourage applicants to be inclusive, diverse and innovative - simply fill out the form below to get your meetup group, workshop or course supported by Spacecubed: